We hope that you have read and confirmed that you fully understand the contents of this policy before using our products and services.
If we wish to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, or for a specific purpose, we will obtain your consent in advance.
Please note that during the use of our products and services, all personal information you provide will continue to authorize us unless you delete or refuse to collect them through our system settings. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
- The range of personal information you authorize us to collect:
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. This information can be used alone or in combination with other information.
The personal information covered by this policy includes:
Basic information (including personal name, date of birth, gender, address, personal phone number, email);
Personally identifiable information (including ID card, military card, passport, driver's license, etc.);
Network identity information (including system account, IP address, e-mail address and password, password, and password protection answers related to the above);
Personal property information (transaction records and consumption records, and virtual property information, such as balances, coupons);
- We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
(1) Provide services to you;
(2) Use for authentication, customer service, security when we provide services, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
(3) Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
(4) Let us know more about how you access and use our services to specifically meet your personal needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or other responses to you and other users;
(5) Provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace popular advertisements;
(6) Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services;
(7) Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to bring you a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect information or personalize the information collected through a certain service for our other services in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not normally pushed to you. If we provide this option in related services, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
- Except for the following circumstances, we will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside our company:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal procedures;
(3) Within the scope permitted by laws and regulations, maintain this application, you or other related parties or partners who use our company's products, or protect public interests, property and safety from damage;
(4) Fulfill the core functions of our products and services or provide the services you need;
(5) Deal with disputes or disputes between you and others according to your needs;
(6) Provide in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you or other legal documents;
(7) Use in public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
- How to jointly protect and save your personal information:
(1) We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible data security technical measures to protect your personal information;
(2) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will do our best to ensure the safety of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical or administrative protection equipment is damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration or destruction of information, thereby damaging your legal rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(3) If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially if your account password and personal information have been leaked, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
- Minors using our services:
1) Information collected by third-party services accessed through our services (including any third-party websites);
2) Information collected by other companies or organizations that perform advertising services in our services;
- Notification of policy change: